- Land Area: 535 square miles
- Population (2010): 36,691
- County Seat: Fremont
- Towns and Population (2010): Ames, unincorporated; Dodge, 612; Fremont, 26,397; Hooper, 830; Inglewood, 325; Nickerson, 369; North Bend, 1,177; Scribner, 857; Snyder, 300; Uehling, 230; Winslow, 103.
- Public School Districts: Dodge-Howells Unified Schools, Dodge; Fremont Public Schools, Fremont; Logan View Public Schools, Hooper, Nickerson, and Uehling; North Bend Central Public Schools, North Bend; Scribner-Snyder Community School, Scribner and Snyder.
- Private School Districts: Archbishop Bergan Schools, Fremont; Trinity Lutheran Elementary Schools, Fremont; St. Wenceslaus Elementary School, Dodge.
Dodge County Historical Information
Dodge County Historical Society/May Museum
Dodge County History from UNL