Veterans Service Officer

Mark Schneck
435 N Park
Fremont, NE 68025
(402) 727-2719


Military Discharges

In order to record a military discharge, you must obtain a DD, Form 214. The County Clerk will be able record this form once brought into the County Clerk’s office.

The link below is a guide for veterans that want to open a small business:

Small Business Guide for Veterans