Early Voter's Ballot Request
The easiest way to vote early is to vote in person at our office up until 4:30 P.M., the day before any election. By statutes, Early Voting at our office begins 30 days prior to any statewide election and 15 days prior to any special election.
If you want to vote from home and want us to mail an Early Ballot to you, use this link to download the application form: Nebraska Early Voting Ballot Application Complete the form and mail it to us. It must be received no later than 6:00 P.M., the 2nd Friday preceding the election.
The final way to vote early is to appoint an agent to pick up a ballot for you and have the agent deliver to you and back to our office after it is voted. The deadline to appoint an agent is 7:00 P.M., Election Night. Like all early ballot envelopes, they have to be returned to our office by 8:00 P.M., Election Night. Agents have restrictions. A person cannot be an agent for more than two voters and an agent cannot be a member of a candidate campaign committee.
Remember, we need the signature of the voter or agent on the early voter application. The ballot return envelope must also have the voter's signature and other requested information.
Candidates filing for the Primary Election
This includes county board, city councils or mayors, and school board. The form has to be notarized and sent to my office or completed at my office where it can be notarized.
Dropbox in Alley west of Courthouse
We have had a drop box for absentee/early voter ballots since 2014. To use it, go north in the alley from 4th Street between the Courthouse and Judicial Center. It is a red, white and blue box on your left. Red/White/Blue Dropbox
- 2022 Elections
- General Election, November 8, 2022
- Special Congressional Election. June 28,2022
- Primary, May 10, 2022
- Final Official Results (Just Dodge County Results; North Bend Central School has voters in Colfax and Saunders County)
- 2021 Fremont Schools Special Election, Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - All voting is done by mail. NO Polls will be opened.
- 2020 Election
- General Election: November 3, 2020
- Primary Election: May 12, 2020
- Official Results Precinct by Precinct, Early Voting is included in their precinct and these are Dodge County's results only Official Results
- 2018 Election
- Official Results of the General Election, November 6, 2018 (Dodge County Results Only)
- Official Precinct by Precinct Results of the General Election, November 6, 2018 (Dodge County Results Only)
- Write-In Results of the General Election, November 6, 2018 (Dodge County Results Only)
- Check your Registration and other information at the Secretary of State's Website
- 2018 Primary Final Official Results Precinct by Precinct
- 2016 Election Results
- Final Official Precinct by Precinct Results of General Election, November 8, 2016 (These are Dodge County Results Only)
- Final Official Results of General Election, November 8, 2016 (These are Dodge County Results Only)
- The following are the results where write-in affidavits were filed:
- Charles Folsom, Lower Platte North NRD, Subdistrict 2, 27 votes;
- Village of Nickerson, JoAnn J. Walter, 65, Nettie Aufenkamp, 47, Joe Aufenkamp, 42, and Valjean A. Boies (write-in affidavit) 18;
- Village of Winslow, No filed candidates, all determined by write-ins, William Reynolds, 10, Robert D. Bechtel (affidavit filed), 9, Zachary A. Klein (affidavit filed), 8, and Jerry Dean Woodcock (affidavit filed) 8 and eleven others with 4 or less votes. A recount has been ordered for November 29th at 1:30 P.M. to determine the 3rd spot on the Village Board unless both candidates would waive their right to a recount.
- Official Primary Election, May 10, 2016 Final Official Precinct by Precinct Results (These are Dodge County Results Only!)