- 2018 Election
- 2016 Election Results
- Official Final Precinct by Precinct Results of General Election, November 8, 2016 (These are Dodge County Results Only!)
- Official Final Results of General Election, November 8, 2016 (These are Dodge County Results Only!)
- The following are the results were write-in affidavits were file:
- Charles Folsom, Lower Platte North NRD, Subdistrict 2, 27 votes;
- Village of Nickerson, JoAnn J. Walter, 65, Nettie Aufenkamp, 47, Joe Aufenkamp, 42, and Valjean A. Boies (write-in affidavit) 18;
- Village of Winslow, No filed candidates, all determined by write-ins, William Reynolds, 10, Robert D. Bechtel (affidavit filed), 9, Zachary A. Klein (affidavit filed), 8, and Jerry Dean Woodcock (affidavit filed) 8 and eleven others with 4 or less votes. A recount has been ordered for November 29th at 1:30 P.M. to determine the 3rd spot on the Village Board unless both candidates would waive their right to a recount.
- Official Primary Election, May 10, 2016 Official Final Precinct by Precinct Results (These are Dodge County Results Only!)
2014 Election Results
Registering to Vote
You can register in person at 435 N Park Rm 102, Fremont, NE 68025 until 6:00 P.M., the second Friday before any election. Yes, we will be opened until 6 P.M. on that night. To register by mail, use the link above to download a Voter Registration form. However, the deadline for registering by mail and at deputy registrars is the third Friday before any election.
Remember, once registered, you do not have to reregister unless you move, change your political party affiliation, or change your name.
Early Voter's Ballot Request
The easiest way to vote early is to vote in person at our office up until 4:30 P.M., the day before any election. By statutes, Early Voting at our office begins 30 days prior to any statewide election and 15 days prior to any special election.
If you want to vote from home and want us to mail an Early Ballot to you, use the link above to download a form. Complete the form and mail it to us. It must be received no later than 6:00 P.M., the 2nd Friday preceding the election.
The final way to vote early is to appoint an agent for you to pick up a ballot for you and have the agent deliver to you and back to our office after it is voted. The deadline to appoint an agent is 7:00 P.M., Election Night. Like all early ballot envelopes, they have to be returned to our office by 8:00 P.M., Election Night. Agents have restrictions. A person cannot be an agent for no more than two voters and an agent cannot be a member of a candidate campaign committee.
Remember, we need a signature of the voter or agent on the early voter application and before you send the ballot back, we need the voter's signature and other information on the ballot return envelope.
Candidates filing for the Primary Election
This includes county board, city councils or mayors, and school board. The form has to be notarized and sent to my office or completed at my office where it can be notarized.
The following is the official Notice of the Primary Election. It will explain which candidates automatically advance to the General Election so their names will not appear on any primary election ballot.